Thursday, March 3, 2011

X's

The problems
          we had
could
     never
         be
solved.
Such division of
heart
   and
      mind.

And
my
mother.
Tells me
     the only way
     to bring positivity
back
    into
my life.

Is to do some
subtraction
and
   the look
on
  her
    face
makes me understand
that
            she
is right.

But I am scared.
Afraid this
decision
will bring
negativity to
my
life.

For he has
this
   probability
a ratio
   on his side
in which he knows
just
how to
graphically push
my
  buttons.

He is so
   manipulative
and
   twists me in ways that
leave
   remainders
on my skin

and he angles
his words
so that
they sound absolute,

have
my love
and
my logic
       running
parallel paths,
unable
to meet
   at

one
 
unified decision.

He is so
    calculating,
 and I
   was never
one for math.

No comments:

Post a Comment