Saturday, August 21, 2010

Less full.

I am usually unwanted and for this I am grateful and ashamed. There are pieces of myself that have not come to fruition yet, that are waiting, tender detailed pieces that are underdeveloped and meek.
It occurred to me today how mindless human beings are. How the selfish nature of our species prevents us from truly feeling the core of someone else. How when we are mindless we take away a gentleness that should be left intact.
My heart is hurting and full and it's a contradiction that mostly leaves me not only breathless but speechless. I feel, more than the average human. My empathetic nature makes me sense and observe more than I should.

And yet I still want to be more mindful. Mindful of people's positions and feelings. I feel mindfulness could take away a lot of the pain we put each other and ourselves through.

A commitment of thought. A commitment of processing that your actions have consequences on not only yourself but others as well.

I am angry and grateful. I am broken and sane.
It's a juxtaposition that constantly leaves me feeling like I want more. Like I need to know more. Like I need to teach myself to control...
Everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment